1. ACR guidance for patients during the Covid-19 outbreak. https://www.rheumatology.org/announcements. Accessed 29 Mar.2020.
2. Askanase AD, Khalili L, Buyon JP. Thoughts on COVID-19 and autoimmune diseases. Lupus Sci Med. 2020 https ://doi.org/10.1136/lupus-2020-000396
3. Australian Rheumatology Association guidance for patients during the Covid-19 outbreak. https ://arthritis australia.com.au/advice-regarding-coronavirus-covid-19-from-the-australian-rheumatology-association/ Accessed 19 Mar 2020.
4. Boyadzhieva, VV., Stoilov, NR, Stoilov, RM. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) during pregnancy in patients with rheumatic diseases. Rheumatol Int 2020;40, 1753-1762.
5. BSR guidance for patients during the Covid-19 outbreak. https://www.rheumatology.org.uk/News-Policy/Details/Covid19Coronavirus-update-members Accessed 29 Mar 2020.
6. Bin Chao. Chinese guidelines of diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19 (7th version). https ://www.sforl .org/wp-conte nt/uploads/2020/03/WUHAN-Exper ience.pdf Accessed 18 Mar 2020.
7. Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection and pregnancy. Version 7 (2020) Guidance for healthcare professionals on coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in pregnancy, published by the RCOG,Royal College of Midwives, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, Public Health England and Health Protection Scotland. https://www.rcog.org.uk/globalassets/documents/guidelines/2020-04-09-coronavirus-covid -19-infection-in-pregnancy. pdf Accessed: 9 Apr 2020.
8. EULAR guidance for patients during the Covid-19 outbreak. https://www.eular.org/eularguidance_for_patients_covid 19_outbreak.cfm Accessed 19 Mar 2020
9. Favre G, Pomar L, Qi X et al. Guidelines for pregnant women with suspected SARSCoV – infection. Lancet Infect Dis. 2020;(20)30157-2.
10. Favalli E, Biggioggero M, Maioli G et al. Baricitinib for COVID-19: a suitable treatment? Lancet Infect Dis. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30262-0
11. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan China. Lancet 2020;395:497-506.
12. Liu D, Li L, Wu X et al. Pregnancy and Perinatal Outcomes of Women with COVID-19 Pneumonia: A Preliminary Analysis. Available at SSRN: 2020. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3548758.
13. Martinez-Portilla RJ, Gonce A, Hawkins – Villarreal A, Figueras F. A Spanish – translated clinical algorithm for management of suspected SARS-CoV-2 infection in pregnant women. Lancet Infect Dis. 2020. https ://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30285-1
14. Mathian A, Mahevas M, Rohmer J et al. Clinical course of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in a series of 17 patients with systemic lupus erythematosus under long-term treatment with hydroxychloroquine. Ann Rheum Dis. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1136/annrheumdis-2020-21756 6
15. Meselson M (2020) Droplets and aerosols in the transmission of SARS-CoV-2. N Engl J Med. https ://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMc20093 16
16. Misra DP, Agarwal V, Gasparyan AY, Zimba O. Rheumatologists’ perspective on coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19) and potential therapeutic targets. Clin Rheumatol 2020;39:2055-2062.
17. National Psoriasis Foundation Medical Board COVID-19 Recommendations for patients with psoriatic disease. https://www.psoriasis.org/advance/coronavirus Accessed 10 Apr 2020.
18. Practical guidance for the prevention of thrombosis and management of coagulopathy and disseminated intravascular coagulation of patients infected with COVID-19 (2020) https://thrombosisuk.org/covid-19-thrombosis.php Accessed 07 Apr 2020.
19. Stebbing J, Phelan A, Griffin I et al. COVID-19: combining antiviral and anti-inflammatory treatments. Lancet Infect Dis 2020;20:400-402.
20. The COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance. https ://rheumcovid.org
21. The COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance Global Registry. https://mailchi.mp/a6dc80671481/just-launched-the-covid-19-global-rheumatology-registry-48107 62
22. Tisoncik JR, Korth MJ, Simmons CP et al. Into the eye of the cytokine storm. Microbiol Mol Biology Rev Mmbr 2012;76:16-32.
23. World Health Organization. Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19). https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/qcoronaviruses. Accessed: 17 Apr 2020.
24. Wu Z, McCoogan JM. Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72,314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. JAMA 2020;323(13):1239-1242.
25. Yongwen L, Kai Y (2020) Management of pregnant women infected with COVID-19. Lancet Infect Dis. https ://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30191-2
26. Yudin MH, Steele DM, Sgro MD et al. Severe acute respiratory syndrome in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 2005;105:124-127.
27. Zhang W, Du R-H, Li B et al. Molecular and serological investigation of 2019-nCoV infected patients: implication of multiple shedding routes. Emerg Microbes Infect 2020;9:386-389.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.